EuroFloat as distributed by ECAR Australasia Pty Ltd hereby warrants that any new EuroFloat will carry a two year structural warranty from the date of purchase covering –
- Body frame
- Roof Frame
General exclusions from this warranty shall include any failure caused by –
- Abnormal strain, neglect or abuse including lack of proper maintenance or use.
- Accident or collision danage
- Installation of parts or accessories that are not original equipemnt
- Fading, rust or deterioration due to exposure or ordinary wear and tear
- Modifications or alteration that affects the floats condition, operation, purpose or durability
- Damage due to incorrect transportation
- Acts of God, i.e. lightening hail damage, flood, fire, etc.
THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY under this warranty shall be to:
- Operate and maintain the float in an appropriate manner.
- Give notice to an authorized EuroFloat representative of any and all apparent defects within ten (10) days after discovery and makes available for inspection.