Safety for you and your Horses
- Double electric braked axles for superior braking in all conditions
- 17.5mm anti-slip rubber sheet on ramp door that will ensure you and your horses keep your footing
Durability for all conditions
- Double hot-dipped galvanised chassis for outstanding structural integrity
- Roller rocker tandem five plate spring suspension for a smooth ride even on bumpy roads
Smart design so you always travel in style
- A practical layout of quality cupboards, microwave, fridge, water tank, pump & basin.
Just because a design is practical doesn’t mean it can’t be stylish too and this one really is right down to the wheels with 185R14C tyres on 14” alloy rims (includes spare)
Warranty you can count on
EuroFloat models are all precision engineered for exceptional safety, reliability and performance. Clearly evident is the European influence in design, style, quality fittings & standard inclusions. All EuroFloat Models feature the industry’s leading brand electrical and mechanical components and are backed by an exceptional warranty.
- 2 Years on chassis
- 2 years on body frame
- 2 years on roof
- 2 years on suspension
EuroFloat as distributed by ECAR Australasia Pty Ltd hereby warrants that any new EuroFloat will carry a two year structural warranty from the date of purchase covering –
- Body frame
- Roof Frame
The Customer’s Responsibility
Under this warranty shall be to:
- Operate and maintain the float in an appropriate manner.
- Give notice to an authorized EuroFloat representative of any and all apparent defects within ten (10) days after discovery and makes available for inspection.
From this warranty shall include any failure caused by –
- Inadequate service and maintenance - Horse Floats are a road vehicle and require regular mechanical servicing and maintenance by a service centre or qualified mechanic. Proof of service may be required.
- Abnormal strain, neglect or abuse including lack of proper maintenance or use.
- Accident or collision damage
- Installation of parts or accessories that are not original equipment
- Fading, rust or deterioration due to exposure or ordinary wear and tear
- Modifications or alteration that affects the floats condition, operation, purpose or durability
- Damage due to incorrect transportation
- Acts of God, i.e. lightening hail damage, flood, fire, etc.